Run 4 a Cause challenges YOU to help support small local businesses. How? By participating in this FREE 1 Week Challenge you can promote a local business through various social media channels while completing your weekly walking/running goal.
Small business owners dedicate countless hours, hoping to become successful. Unfortunately, as of 2019, 21% all businesses failed in their first year; 30% failed in the second year; and over 50% failed by the fifth year. Those statistics are likely to be much higher this year.
Your community is made of various types of small businesses. If you know of a local business that needs promotional help, this is your chance to support them. Register for this FREE 1 Week Challenge by selecting a distance, then create a team name in the name of the business you want to support. Next, invite your friends and family members to register through posting this event on social media, email, or even create a short video about the company you support and post it online. By reaching a certain number of team members you will help promote a business.
1 FREE WEEK TRAINING PROGRAM
Exclusive Endurance is providing a 1 week training program with Erica Weitz , USA Olympic Trials Qualifier
Team Rewards - How does this support a local Business?
By registering and selecting a distance and creating the Team (Company name) you are providing value to that business through free marketing and awareness through Facebook and email promotions
- 5-20 registered team members signed up gets the business logo on the race website
- 25-50 registered team members gets an email blast to promote the business to 25,000 people and any promotions or services they offer. Companies can provide promotions or discounts through these emails
- 75+ registered team members will receive a free I Love Running Sticker. Businesses will also receive a custom email blast featuring only their business. This email can provide a coupon, discount, or anything the business would like to include.
- Top 3 Teams will receive custom a custom key chain with the company logo. Key chains will be delivered to a local business and team members will have to pick up the key chain at a designated business location. Businesses will also receive a custom email blast featuring only their business. This email can provide a coupon, discount, or anything the business would like to include.
Steps for Signing up!
Select one of the FREE various week long distance challenges
Create a Team or Join an Existing Team - Your team name is the name of the business you want to support.
After signing up, share your registration link on your facebook page, email or any other way and have your friends join you on this week long challenge
*Create a team in the name of the business you support and grow it through posting your team link on your facebook page, email and any another source. The larger your team the more support you provide to the business your supporting. This can be a running store, a pizza shop, running coach, fitness studio, car mechanic....... Create the business name and share it with your friends.
STARTUP FAILURE RATE STATISTICS
Of all small businesses started in 2014, 80% made it to the second year (2015)
70% made it to the third year (2016);
62% made it to the fourth year (2017);
56% percent made it to the fifth year (2018).
Distance Challenges - You can select from any of the 7 distances. Every day you run, you will be able to add your complete miles to the list?
* Do you own a business? Need help promoting? Email us to see how we can help!
Race Contact Info
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Race Participant Survey
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.